Torch Bandolier Mod one.18, one.seventeen.1 (Standalone Torch Holder Mod)
Torch Bandolier Mod 1.18, 1.17.one adds an item that suppliers a substantial selection of torches and can place them.
How to use:
- Sneak and correct-click (not hunting at a block) to toggle auto-fill mode. When on, the torch bandolier searches your stock about every 2nd and absorbs any vanilla torches it finds.
- Proper-simply click on blocks to place torches. No quirks or just about anything, you might as properly be holding a extremely substantial stack of torches.
- Sneak and left-click (preferably not hunting at a block) to extract a stack of torches.
How to set up:
- Make sure you have presently mounted Minecraft Forge and Silent Lib.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On windows open Run from the start out menu, style %appdata% and click Operate.
- On mac open up finder, keep down ALT and simply click Go then Library in the top rated menu bar. Open up the folder Software Guidance and glimpse for Minecraft.
- Location the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you ought to now see the mod is mounted.
Torch Bandolier Mod one.18, one.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft one.13.two
For Minecraft one.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.three
For Minecraft 1.14.four
For Minecraft 1.15.two
For Minecraft one.16.four
For Minecraft 1.16.five
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18
The article Torch Bandolier Mod 1.18, one.17.one (Standalone Torch Holder Mod) appeared initial on 9Minecraft | Minecraft Mod.