The One Probe Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 (Immersive Version of WAILA)
The One Probe Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 is a more immersive version of WAILA Mod. This mod can show a tooltip on the screen when you look at a block or an entity. You don’t get to see the information tooltip all the time but only when you have the probe in your hand (note that this mod can be configured to show the information all the time just like WAILA Mod).
The purpose of this mod is to show on-screen information about the block or entity you are looking at whenever you hold the probe in your hand (or off-hand). The mod itself will show basic information like the name of the block, the mod for the block and also the tool to use for harvesting the block. In addition, this mod will also show the amount of RF energy that is stored in the block (if the block supports RF) and if you are sneaking it will also give a list of all items that are in the block if it is an inventory (like a chest).
It can also show information about liquids (default off, you can toggle this on with the ‘l’ key) and entities. If you sneak this mod will even show you what potion effects are active on the mob.
This mod is very configurable so you can disable all the features mentioned above if they do not fit your playing style or modpack.
- By default you need to craft the probe to be able to see the information (unless you disable this requirement in the config)
- The probe works while it is in your off-hand or normal hand
- Show RF information if the block supports RF
- Show inventory contents for chests or other inventories (only when sneaking)
- Show the tool needed to harvest a block
- Show the Redstone power level at the given side of the block
- Show the growth level of a crop
- Show liquids if so enabled (use ‘l’ to toggle)
- Show mob information
- Show active potion effects on the mob (only when sneaking)
- Using the /topcfg command you can (client side) reconfigure the position as well as the look of the probe information tooltip
- You can also change settings in the theoneprobe.cfg file
- An API is provided so that mods can add their own information for the probe
- There are three probe modes:
- Normal: used when holding a probe in your hand. Show basic information
- Extended: used when sneaking. Show extra information
- Admin: only shown when the creative probe is in your hand
Deep Resonance support tank
Deep Resonance Crystal support
Showing the contents of any inventory
Mobs and potion effects
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
The One Probe Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1
The post The One Probe Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 (Immersive Version of WAILA) appeared first on 9Minecraft | Minecraft Mod.